Services We Provide
- Standardized evaluations for fine-motor, gross-motor, visual motor, perceptual, sensory/oral/motor processing, and speech and language skills.
- Individualized therapeutic treatment by certified/licensed occupational, physical and speech therapists.
- Sensory integrative treatment and Somonas Auditory Intervention, The Listening Program.
- Feeding/swallowing therapy.
- Therapeutic activities to promote improved skills in all undeveloped areas.
- Family training to promote carryover of therapy goals.
- Developmental Delay
- Failure to thrive
- Cerebral Palsy
- Genetic Syndromes
- Oral/Motor/Sensory/Swallowing Disorders
- Sensory Integrative Dysfunction
- Visual Difficulties/Low Vision
- Hearing Impairments
- Voice Disorders
THEY THINK IT’S PLAY…
WE KNOW IT’S WORK