Pediatric Therapies of Savannah, in business since 1987, is looking for a part time Occupational Therapist to join our growing team. We believe that every child deserves the opportunity to reach their fullest potential. We provide occupational, physical and speech therapy services in a “kid” friendly environment. We treat children from birth to 16. Our goal is to provide treatment that meets the highest professional standards in an environment that enhances each child’s functional abilities.
- Caseload of approximately 20 hours per week
- Conduct patient assessments and evaluations to determine their physical condition, limitations, medical histories and personal goals
- Communicate with physicians and other health care providers to confirm plans of care
- Advise family/extended family about the level of care the patient needs
- Provide occupational therapy guidance, support and education during patient sessions
- Guide patients/families through home exercise and activity programs to assist in meeting therapeutic and personal goals
- Generate reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Current Georgia Occupational Therapy License
- Current CPR certification
- One year of experience providing therapy to the pediatric population
- Willingness to participate in day to day needs of the business and assist with marketing
- Flexible, energetic, compassionate and caring
- Georgia Medicaid Provider number preferred
The position is contract, so you have greater flexibility and opportunity. We will assist you with training in all phases of our Electronic Medical Record System, credentialing with insurance companies and best practices for communication with school systems and physicians.
Please fill out the form on the right or call us for this fantastic opportunity at 1-912-354-4443. All inquiries are strictly confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.
THEY THINK IT’S PLAY…
WE KNOW IT’S WORK